Friday, November 18, 2011

Daily Scriptures 11/18/11

Scriptures: Psalm 139:23-24 23Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (NIV)

Nugget: Lately, I’ve been praying on seeking God’s will for my life; I cannot say that the answer has come quickly, but I know it’s on the way! In the midst of this, I’ve experienced various thoughts & feelings: faith one day, anxiousness the next, both patience & impatience. Yes, there is a rollercoaster going on!

But as each day goes by, I learn more & more that God is in control. He knows the tests it takes for me to be the person He intends--He knows the anxious thoughts as well as the final outcome for things to come. I’m glad that God is in the processing business--removing the things from me that are not needed, while guiding me into His will & way.

What a great leader we have in our Lord!!

Quote: “I may not know what the future holds for me, but I know who holds the future. And because He is on my right side, I will not be shaken.” -Kofi Namoah

© Lisi P, 2011

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails