I began to ponder on the things that are no longer important, the things & people that are, & the people who have taken a different role in my life. Sometimes this role consists of no role at all (letting go & moving on)
What happens when change is needed? We need to clean house, get rid of some things, lighten our loads, & so much more. There are so many things & people that we continue to carry with us that don’t need to go with us. What is God telling us to do & who is He telling us to hold on to?
|Is your closet cluttered?|
So why do we continue to hold on to the things, people, thoughts, & such that no longer fit into our lives? Why don’t we clean out our lives similar to how we clean out our closets? There are things that don’t fit anymore, because remember as time goes on we should be changing & growing.
• Sometimes it is time to let go; it is time to move on.
• Sometimes it is time to re-examine ourselves to see where we are & where we’re trying to go. Are we on the right track?
• Sometimes it is time for us to clean house, knowing it’s okay to let some people go & lighten our loads.
• Sometimes it is time for us to let go of our current situation & work to achieve the dreams that we’ve been putting off.
• Sometimes it is time to realize that changes occur to make us better.
• Sometimes it is time to clean out our closets of life.
• Sometimes it is time for us to realize that all of the above are okay to do!
“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens” -Ecclesiastes 3:1(NIV)
Until next time.
© Lisi P, 2013