Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!!!



Happy Birthday to me! Thanking God for the blessing of not only another day, but another year. I’m praying that this next year be a great one for me! I’m looking forward to great things from my Father upstairs.

One of my goals this new year is to start a list of things I’ve been “wanting to do” & have been putting off doing (for some reason or another). Some of these items can be “simple” & some a little more than simple, but my goal is to complete the items on the list by my next birthday. I hope to share these experiences with you via my blog!

This is a milestone birthday for me & I feel that change is on the way. This will be a time of regrouping & refocusing for me. There are many things that I need to complete, collectively on a personal, professional, & most importantly, a spiritual, basis.

Thank you all for being a part of my journey & for taking the time to follow my blog, leave comments, & stop by! I hope to be back on the Daily Scriptures soon.

I'm truly blessed by my friends, family, & everything God has allowed to happen in my life.  Without Him, where would I be?

Until next time.

Blessings,



© Lisi P, 2013

2 comments:

Michell Pulliam said...

Yayyyy!!! HAPPY "belated" BIRTHDAY my friend!!! I hope it was filled with many blessings from Him!! May God bless you with many more! I've got my faith with yours that you'll accomplish all you want to this year! Blessings my friend!!

~Lisi P. said...

Thank you so much, Michell! I receive it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails