Thursday, June 12, 2014

Stillness

 
Hello all!! I’m still here. A lot has been going on & I’ve been focusing on regrouping. It’s amazing what God reveals to you in the midst of challenges, struggles, etc. However, I know He’s in control & that He’s developing something in me.

I’m learning the importance of being still; even in the times when I’ve felt that God is doing nothing in this stillness, He is. God has shown me that in stillness I learn to listen to Him, myself, & to gain patience along the way. There’s something about stillness that I hadn’t realized.

In the hustle & bustle of everyday life, take time to yourself & for God. Don’t underestimate how this will impact you. Most times, I’ve always felt that I had to be “doing something”, but the something includes taking time to regroup & to refocus.

Until next time.

Blessings,



© Lisi P, 2014

2 comments:

Lindsay Starr said...

Thank you so much for always sharing your thoughts and insights. Many times you help set the tone for the day!

Nakia said...

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails